By providing any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to provide it, that it is provided in good faith, and to the best of your knowledge, that the User Content is accurate and complete. You must not provide any User Content or otherwise make any use of the Site or utilize the surveys (or any content therein) in a manner that:
- Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, or impersonates or misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Would violate an obligation of confidentiality or the rights of any person or entity, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- Contains or collects any private information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers;
- Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or information;
- Contains any advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "surveys," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication; or
- In the sole judgment of Ethical Research Solutions, is objectionable, does not reflect your good faith efforts to be responsive to survey or market research questions, or which may expose Ethical Research Solutions. or its to liability of any type.
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, Ethical Research Solutions and/or its clients will own exclusive rights, title, and interest in the User Content. You further understand and agree that you have no ownership rights in any other information submitted by you on the Site, any account you may have with us or other access to the Services or features therein. Ethical Research Solutions may cancel your member account and delete all User Content associated with your account at any time, and without notice, if Ethical Research Solutions deems that you have violated this Agreement, the law, or for any other reason. Ethical Research Solutions assumes no liability for any information removed from the Services, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Services or a member user account.
By displaying, publishing, or otherwise posting any User Content on or through the Services, and subject to any limitations or restrictions on disclosure of such User Content (such as the requirements to preserve respondent confidentiality in connection with market research studies) you hereby grant to Ethical Research Solutions and/or its clients all rights to the User Content to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such User Content in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without the requirement to make payment to you or to any third party or the need to seek any third party permission. This includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any User Content, as well as the right to sublicense User Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other media or platforms known or hereinafter developed, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs. You represent, warrant and covenant that you have the right to transfer the User Content that is submitted, displayed, published or posted by you on the Services and the displaying, publishing or posting of any content you submit, and our use thereof does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, trade secrets, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
We may use the information you voluntarily give us:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you commercial communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
We may use and disclose this information consistent with local law.If we combine non-personal information (information that does not personally identify you) with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographical location), the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as long as it is combined.